AS PER ISO 3046 – 1
Correction Factor For Engine Out Put as per Site Conditions with Higher Altitude or Higher Ambient
|ENGINE ASPIRATION CATEGORY||CORRECTION TO OUT PUT FOR TEMPERATURE|
|Natural Aspirated Turbo Charged Turbo Charged intercooled||4 % for every 10 deg. C above 25 deg.C 4 % for every 10 deg. C above 35 deg.C 4% for every 10 deg. C above 35 deg.C|
|ENGINE ASPIRATION CATEGORY||CORRECTION TO OUT PUT FOR ALTITDE|
|Natural Aspirated Turbo Charged Turbo Charged intercooled||4 % for every 300 Mtrs. above 300Mtrs. 3 % for every 300 Mtrs. above 1000Mtrs. 2% for every 300 Mtrs. above 3000Mtrs.|
|ENGINE ASPIRATION CATEGORY||CORRECTION TO OUT PUT FOR RELATIVE HUMIDITY|
|Natural Aspirated Turbo Charged Turbo Charged intercooled||0.75% for every 10% above 60% Not Applicable Not Applicable|
HOW TO GET
ACTUAL RATING GENSET
(According to site condition)
It is not uncommon to encounter a DG set vendor trying to sell what he has. The Correct way is to conduct a load Study, Make assessment and arrive at appropriate size of the DG set for the particular application.
- Altitude & temperature:DG set rating power is declared at NTP. Power developed by DG set is inversely proportion to ambient temperature atmospheric pressure, based on site location size. The generator rating must be increased for the given level of performance as an altitude & ambient temperature rise.
- Duty cycle:Generator sizing is also influenced by whether the application is for standby,prime power, or utility paralleling. Standby power generally have no over load capacity. Prime power generally has 10 % overload capacity.
- Load:The most important step in sizing generator is to identify every type & size of load the generator set will power.
- Type of loads:Nonlinear loads- thrasher loads, VFD motors, UPS, battery chargers, medical equipment’s, etc. are nonlinear load. When the nonlinear loads are present, it may be necessary to have higher capacity alternator depending up on its % over the total load.
- Minimum generator set Load / Capacity :Running a gen set under the light load can lead to engine damages, redcucing the reliability – we do not recommend running Genset at less than 30% of rated load.
- Single phase load & load imbalance :Single phase load should be evenly distributed as evenly as possible to keep the imbalance between three phases with in the specified limit.
- Largest back-lit icon display in its class.
- MODBUS interface facility with RS485
- Current sensing, real – time clock & heated display option available
- Generator safety features like load /power monitoring (KW,kVA, kVAr,Pf, HWT,LLOP,LFL,CHF& RWL)
- Over Load Protection (kW)
- 4 Configurable DC out puts & analogue / digital inputs
- Support for 0-10V & 4-20 mA oil pressure sensors
- CAN,MPU and alternator speed sensing on one variant
- 3 Engine maintenance alarm’s
- Engine speed protection
- Engine hours counter
- Engine pre heat
- Engine run time scheduler
- Engine Idle control for starting & stopping
- Fuel pump control battery voltage monitoring
- Fully configurable via the fascia or PC using USB communication
- Extremely efficient power save mode
Comprehensive warning ,electrical trip or shut down protection up on fault conditions.
A well – equipped plant in Sahibabad (Delhi NCR) with latest machines and Infrastructure, with a full-fledged quality control and testing laboratory.
We ensure that the items manufactured undergo rigorous tests. We are team of motivated professionals dedicated to produce a quality product; that would meet the requirements of its esteemed customers around the world, and carries a professional culture that ensures the manufacturing of a world class product.
With rich experience in offering after sales service through a countrywide service network, we provide single window solutions for all components of DG Set for Engine, Alternators, Control Panel & Accessories.
STANDARD FEATURES OF SONALIKA GENSET
- The Generator Set Engine is certified to meet the latest CPCB – 2 Norm and Certified by ARAI Pune.
- Specially designed acoustics to meet stringent CPCB / MOEF norms of below 75 DBA @ 1 Meter at 75% load under free field conditions.
- The acoustic enclosure is made 14/16 gauge thick CRCA sheets and a structural / sheet metal base frame painted in black is of 3mm. The walls of the enclosure insulated with fire retardant foam so as to comply with levels specified by Ministry of Environment Forests (MOEF).
- Compact size to fit low space criteria in roof – top applications.
- Centralised lifting for easy handling and safety. U V protected polyurethane powder coating for long life.
- Auto Start / Auto Stop, Remote Start / Auto Stop as a standard features.
- Insulation Material confirms IS 8123
- Door Locks and Door Hinges are made in Stainless Steel for long life.
- Have ample space in acoustic for Easy Maintenance.
- Detachable Fuel Tank for easy cleaning
- Fully AMF with best change over and recovery time.
- Auto Synchronizing for parallel operation.
- Remote monitoring system through Modbos communication.
- Multi EB input AMF system.
- Auto Transfer Switch (ATS)
- Cold starting Kit
- Electronic Governor
- Trolly Trailer mounted sets
- Light Mast
- Battery Charger